Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Drone Handle

FrankieBadger

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
I saw this on fleaBay , has anyone ever used one, does it throw off the balance of the drone? This could be a handy thing if it works.

Attachments

HVYMTL

Reaction score
Loc
Polk County Florida
My own personal thoughts.. You are dealing with a drone that has props which are spinning at high RPM's that are paper thin on the ends. I have seen plenty of pictures of people getting their fingers and hands, and other body parts cut by them. Why would you intentional put yourself in harms way? People in America can get Baker Acted for doing self harm..

cut hand.jpg
cutface.jpg

FrankieBadger

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
My own personal thoughts.. You are dealing with a drone that has props which are spinning at high RPM's that are paper thin on the ends. I have seen plenty of pictures of people getting their fingers and hands, and other body parts cut by them. Why would you intentional put yourself in harms way? People in America can get Baker Acted for doing self harm..

View attachment 67302
View attachment 67303
I agree with 90% of what you said, the ONLY time I would consider it would be if I was in a boat or something.. I have not and do not plan on catching my drone by hand, hence the post asking if anyone had used it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raechris6