DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone Handle

• Thread starter Deleted member 91193
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 91193

I saw this on fleaBay , has anyone ever used one, does it throw off the balance of the drone? This could be a handy thing if it works.

Attachments

• mavvic handle.jpg
    mavvic handle.jpg
    193.9 KB · Views: 71
My own personal thoughts.. You are dealing with a drone that has props which are spinning at high RPM's that are paper thin on the ends. I have seen plenty of pictures of people getting their fingers and hands, and other body parts cut by them. Why would you intentional put yourself in harms way? People in America can get Baker Acted for doing self harm..

cut hand.jpg
cutface.jpg

My own personal thoughts.. You are dealing with a drone that has props which are spinning at high RPM's that are paper thin on the ends. I have seen plenty of pictures of people getting their fingers and hands, and other body parts cut by them. Why would you intentional put yourself in harms way? People in America can get Baker Acted for doing self harm..

View attachment 67302
View attachment 67303
I agree with 90% of what you said, the ONLY time I would consider it would be if I was in a boat or something.. I have not and do not plan on catching my drone by hand, hence the post asking if anyone had used it

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmikebennett