DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone Harmony Flight Planner for Android

Yes, it's pretty nice and a unique approach to automated flying. Search for "Drone Harmony" and you should find several threads going back a few months.

It remains free in beta, so why not give it a go and see if you like it?
I actually did a search for it in Mavic Pilots app and nothing showed so I thought I'd share possibly wrong category . All good
Will have to check if it's available for iOS as I use my ipad

Any stability issues?

Not that I've noticed. DH had an upgrade at about the same time as GO 4 and since that I can't do a hot switch from GO 4 to DH where before I could. I also haven't had enough time to troubleshoot it. However, in talking with DH they use the same SDK as GO 4 and I have not done a firmware update on the Mavic or controller since the GO 4 update so it might be my fault for being out of sync.

Yeah I've been testing it to. A great tool IMO. BTW they are looking to implement a charge for the App in the near future.

Yeah I've been testing it to. A great tool IMO. BTW they are looking to implement a charge for the App in the near future.
So I should probably grab it while it's free Thumbswayup
I will mainly be flying with ipad now due to screen size, eyesight is struggling now I'm getting older, but also good to use my Note 8 for portability every now and then

Yeah mate, as I said, its a another tool for the tool belt, you wont be flying with it every day. I have no idea how much they are going to charge for it, I believe they want a subscription based payment scheme.

Hello, I turn to you because I have a problem with Drone Harmony. I installed the application on my Samsung S 5 Neo GSM. But I can not connect the drone and the application. I program my mission, everything is normal but at the time of launching the mission I have the message "Drone is not connected". I go in the settings at the top left and under "Drone" I click on "Connected via USB" and nothing to do I have an error message that tells me that I am not connected. Thinking that there was incompatibility with the program DJI GO 4, I installed Drone Harmony on the GSM of my wife (Samsung J5). This mobile is new (1 week) no other flight app installed and I have the same problem. If you have a solution I will be delighted. Thank you in advance.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121