DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone Harmony for iOs with the Mini

Kerrowman

Reactions
Hi there,

I have followed up on the offer for free use of Drone Harmony with my Mavic Mini and downloaded the mobile app to my iPad.

I also produced a series of flight plans on the web browser and imported the Scenes and Missions to the app.

However, when I came to try and launch one of the missions it said “Can’t launch mission - Your drone only supports Virtual Stick Missions, which are currently not supported in our app”

How then is one supposed to fly a Mini with this system, especially after they announced they had made this possible with a redesign?

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

Hi there,

I have followed up on the offer for free use of Drone Harmony with my Mavic Mini and downloaded the mobile app to my iPad.

I also produced a series of flight plans on the web browser and imported the Scenes and Missions to the app.

However, when I came to try and launch one of the missions it said “Can’t launch mission - Your drone only supports Virtual Stick Missions, which are currently not supported in our app”

How then is one supposed to fly a Mini with this system, especially after they announced they had made this possible with a redesign?

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks
Did you plan it on the ios system because I was told by the founder of drone harmony that it is not possible to plan anything on the ios system as yet it is only working on Android as yet hence I haven't bothered with trying it out yet because I hate using a mobile phone trying to plan a mission let alone flying it using a phone.

I planned on a Mac Mini in the browser and then tried to run them on the app for iPhone/iPad. That’s where it said they couldn’t be run. Guess you can do so with non Mini series drones.

I’ve given up with DH and gone to Dronelink which is superb and I have non of these problems.