DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone hired to kill bee's.

I saw body parts but be careful, angry wasps will attack and I would suggest you need to have good sight of the drone to control it which likely means you need to be close. I wore a bee suit.

Reactions: Kentucky Ranger
I saw body parts but be careful, angry wasps will attack and I would suggest you need to have good sight of the drone to control it which likely means you need to be close. I wore a bee suit.
I am so very sad. I have no wasps to attack in my yard. I do have a hawk I could chase, but I think he would crash my drone and laugh at me. :rolleyes:

What a creative way to commit legal genocide!
Autistic means, if you look long enough, practice hard enough, you will find a special talent you have, that no one else has. You're special in at least one way, that the rest of us, are not. Happy Hunting Doc. Let your stars shine, little dude. :cool:

Reactions: Oman and NDWildBill
Autistic means, if you look long enough, practice hard enough, you will find a special talent you have, that no one else has. You're special in at least one way, that the rest of us, are not. Happy Hunting Doc. Let your stars shine, little dude. :cool:
Wow.... Nobody ever said that to me before... Can we be friends?

• Haha
Reactions: MaartenV1
I saw this a ways back. No way I'd use my drones for this

A shotgun would have been way more effective. Who would be stupid enough to put a $1500 drone through this? You know, bees make honey and I have to wonder how gooey the drone was after this "adventure".

Perhaps the drone owner charged $3000 to cover the cost of a new M3 o_O ?

If you are referring to the first video, watch the video to the end, it shows what the drone was covered in.
Besides, those were not bees and there would have been no honey.

Reactions: Len750
Wasps clean up nature guys, very usefull animals..just dont anoy them.....and they will not Sting.....
Well, yes they will attack unprovoked, if one enters their space, about 20’ in my case. Hornets love eating honey bees. I like honey and appreciate the pollenation work they do around the garden, so, I remove hornets nests from the property. No problem. There’s plenty more around to keep the balance. Five hornet stings can result in anaphylaxis so I keep an epi pen around.

Reactions: koonley
I agree that they will randomly attack. In Texas yellow jackets often sting unprovoked! I've had it happen multiple times. One time I was carrying a large bottle of vodka back from the liquor store and a yellow jacket (unseen by me) stung me on the ear causing me to drop, and break, the bottle. Do not like wasps!

Ive never been stung in my entire life.

Reactions: CvCow
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Allezzov