Drone insurance UK

Discussion in 'Mavic Pro Discussions' started by Bala, Feb 13, 2018.

1. Bala

Bala Member

Hi. Just wondering if anyone has dealt with drone insurance company 'Flyicarus' in UK?? Got a quote from them today for my new mavic pro (which i hav'nt flown yet, weather!!) for £182. That's for the mavic fly more combo at a cost of £900. I have'nt signed up to it yet. I was just wondering what they're like, if anyone knows? Ta.

2. SL1798

SL1798 New Member

Hi

No comment on company as don’t insure that way - I did DJI refers for £99 to have peace of mind, then joined FPV UK for £20 for the year which give £5m public liability.

Appreciate you may be looking for other reasons or even commercial - I just use my mavic for recreational purposes and want to be responsible, I feel well covered and is a fair bit cheaper!!

Enjoy the drone I love mine!

Bala and Ic_hoTT like this.
  3. Bala

Bala Member

Thanks for your reply. I have the dji care refresh package but was just thinking ahead. Have the mavic for fun only too, not commercial and can't wait for maiden flight. Snow and wind here (Outer Hebrides) so biding my time. I will look into Fpv UK. Much appreciate suggestion. Happy and safe flying.