DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone Insurance

MavicPro

Reactions
I've been thinking about getting insurance for my drone. What is the best place to insure it from?

all state country financial. Statefarm. price them out and pro and con it.
i did coutntry and theft water and drop damage is covered with the 500 dollar deductible.

I posted a bunch of info on this in the P3 forum. State farm has an add on policy -zero deductible - for valuables and covers everything. Everything except fraud, even flyaways or you leave it on your car and drive away. $60/yr and a couple of people in these forums have already filed a claim with no issues.

Guys you really need to start searching things before starting thread after thread of the same topic.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

VOTE TRUMP!!

Reactions: The Editor
Guys you really need to start searching things before starting thread after thread of the same topic.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

VOTE TRUMP!!
I remember when I first started on the P3 forum and how every day people would ask the same questions over and over again. And how people like msinger must have the patience of Job to answer all the "Which tablet is best" and such questions over and over again.

I've been thinking about getting insurance for my drone. What is the best place to insure it from?
It helps if you post a location when you ask questions like this as this is an international forum and the answers will vary depending on where you need cover.

Reactions: dam
Has this been posted on mavicpilots forum before? If so I couldn't find it. I'm in California

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots