DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone Launch Acadamy Reviews

Has anyone enrolled in the Drone Launch Academy to obtain their commercial pilots license and if so, do you recommend or not. Thank you in advance for your input!
Yes, I just did their online course for FAA 107. If that is what you are referring to. I was very happy with it. Very clear cut, to the point, and easy to digest. You could probably do the entire course over a few weeks and easily pass no problem. Highly recommend!

I have read good reviews. Do NOT get nervous and just relax. You will absorb the information and pass with flying colors. I know you can do it!

Just an FYI, that I have taken the course from Pilot Institute and found it to be very complete. I don't know the course cost of the Drone Launch Academy training, but the cost of the Pilot Institute course has just been reduced for a limited amount of time for $149. Besides the Part 107 course, they are offering a free course on Drone Maneuvers Mastery if you sign up during the sales time frame. Apparently they have trained over 8000 pilots with over a 99% success rate. Either way, good luck with whatever course you decide to take.

Yes, I just did their online course for FAA 107. If that is what you are referring to. I was very happy with it. Very clear cut, to the point, and easy to digest. You could probably do the entire course over a few weeks and easily pass no problem. Highly recommend!
Thank you for your review!

Reactions: FLHue18569
Just an FYI, that I have taken the course from Pilot Institute and found it to be very complete. I don't know the course cost of the Drone Launch Academy training, but the cost of the Pilot Institute course has just been reduced for a limited amount of time for $149. Besides the Part 107 course, they are offering a free course on Drone Maneuvers Mastery if you sign up during the sales time frame. Apparently they have trained over 8000 pilots with over a 99% success rate. Either way, good luck with whatever course you decide to take.
Thank you for your input and recommendation!

Hi Jeff, did you ever enroll? if you did how did you like it? I know its an old thread but i didnt want to start a new one with this one around. Let me know, i about to pull the trigger but im between Drone Launch Academy ot Pilot Institute the are both are at $149.

thanks
Pilot Institute has the most content of any online courses for Part 107, up-to-date for the new regulation, has a free flashcard app, interactive airspace models, unlimited practice exams, has helped over 20,000 pilots pass, weekly news updates, taught by someone who's an actual FAA flight instructor, active remote pilot, and FAASTeam DronePro, and the most awesome Facebook community group.
Can't go wrong with all that :)

Reactions: IDPhoto
Pilot Institute has the most content of any online courses for Part 107, up-to-date for the new regulation, has a free flashcard app, interactive airspace models, unlimited practice exams, has helped over 20,000 pilots pass, weekly news updates, taught by someone who's an actual FAA flight instructor, active remote pilot, and FAASTeam DronePro, and the most awesome Facebook community group.
Can't go wrong with all that :)
I came back to say that i purchased the course from you guys haha. What stood out was this
  • Newly updated for 2021 regulation changes

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000