DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone meets, gatherings, clubs in Eastern Pennsylvania.

jac1957

Reactions
Does anyone know of drone meets or clubs or gatherings near Eastern Pa.? Maybe in Delaware, Maryland or New Jersey? Preferably Eastern Pa.

Does anyone know of drone meets or clubs or gatherings near Eastern Pa.? Maybe in Delaware, Maryland or New Jersey? Preferably Eastern Pa.
I have been contemplating forming a group in the Philadelphia area. It's a bad time now with winter settling in but perhaps in the Spring. Please join the local Philadelphia forum as I'll post information there.

Hello from the Bensalem and Bristol Borough area of Lower Bucks County.
I'm a first time drone owner having purchased a MM within the past few weeks and am looking for folks in this vicinty with a MM to learn about flying and places in this immediate area that are drone friendly and I can fly without fear of hassel or adverse reprecussions.
Btw, aside from AMA clubs, is there a drone specific club in Lower Bucks County? I would enjoy hearing from anyone in Lower Bucks who owns and flies the MM of any other drone.

Hello from the Bensalem and Bristol Borough area of Lower Bucks County.
I'm a first time drone owner having purchased a MM within the past few weeks and am looking for folks in this vicinty with a MM to learn about flying and places in this immediate area that are drone friendly and I can fly without fear of hassel or adverse reprecussions.
Btw, aside from AMA clubs, is there a drone specific club in Lower Bucks County? I would enjoy hearing from anyone in Lower Bucks who owns and flies the MM of any other drone.
Welcome to the forum, and to the drone community!

You can fly most anywhere here as long as you are following FAA regulations. I do not know of any drone clubs in the area.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkyTechDji