DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone not connecting to samsung tab 2

Did you check it out on the list that DJI puts out?

I do not see yours on the list but I could be wrong.

Yes your right need to check this
My tablet is 64 bit opperating system
Android version 7
Android version 6 will do
Yet they say tab 2 not compatable

Last edited:
A phone or a tablet can be on the list and still not work, and some are not on the list and work great. I think they might be more than minimum software and hardware riquirements, I think some apps do not play well with others, and the DJI app found some incompatibilities with other apps.

A phone or a tablet can be on the list and still not work, and some are not on the list and work great. I think they might be more than minimum software and hardware riquirements, I think some apps do not play well with others, and the DJI app found some incompatibilities with other apps.
Thanks for the reply my tablet is on the not compatable list though has 64bit and android 7. Will have another lookie

Thanks for the reply my tablet is on the not compatable list though has 64bit and android 7. Will have another lookie
I will be posting a phone review in a couple of hours. I know DJI can't test all phones and tablets out there. So I have done my research for them, you guys and myself.
It is a phone that is not on the DJI list, but is somewhat cheap ($230) and works extremely well with the MM. As long as it is a dedicated DJI phone, and no other apps, that could interfere with DJI Fly app, are downloaded, it should serve your every flying needs.

Sometimes the connecting cable can be the culprit, not plugged in properly or try another!

Hi I had the same problem and investigated thoroughly including speaking with Samsung. I had manage 2 connect a couple of time then it would fail. There are sevsral model nos of the S2 and 2 of them are known to have problems. I emded up using a different tablet. It's not the cable so don't worry about that. Pm me if you need morel info.

Hi I had the same problem and investigated thoroughly including speaking with Samsung. I had manage 2 connect a couple of time then it would fail. There are sevsral model nos of the S2 and 2 of them are known to have problems. I emded up using a different tablet. It's not the cable so don't worry about that. Pm me if you need morel info.
Thank you for a reply, when yousing the tablet i had to get a longer cable, from j car i got two cables conected, to get the right ends and length thought that might be the problem.
Looking into getting a ipad solely for the mavic air two

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61