DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone Shops near Fort Myers, FL.

ChrisW81

Reactions
Other than BestBuy and the other big box stores, someone mentioned a drone supply store on HWY 41 in Fort Myers. Do any of you have an idea?
Just can’t seem to find it when searching google/google maps.

Florida Drone Supply is where I’d go. Great bunch to deal with. Here’s their address.

Attachments

• B54EA6DA-724A-4DBB-B8DC-80951F3EEADD.png
    B54EA6DA-724A-4DBB-B8DC-80951F3EEADD.png
    814.5 KB · Views: 23
Hmmm 20 miles south of me... take a left on 41 and keep going !

I'll have t check them out

I’m

glad he’s not 20 miles away from me or me and my pocketbook would be in trouble. Lol.

Ya but Page Field and Beaver Aviation is between me and the Drone store.... plus several strip joints and gun shops

As you know we have been online for quite a while supporting our clients nation wide as well as internationally. We now have a store front that allows us support our local clients with all the DJI products that may be needed. Our address is 16335 South Tamiami Trail, Ft Myers, Fl. 33908. Please contact us at (855) 8-DRONES)

Reactions: frankiez and neggy
As you know we have been online for quite a while supporting our clients nation wide as well as internationally. We now have a store front that allows us support our local clients with all the DJI products that may be needed. Our address is 16335 South Tamiami Trail, Ft Myers, Fl. 33908. Please contact us at (855) 8-DRONES)

I am in Venice about an hour north. I just might need to take a drive down as soon as you get the Mavic Pro 2 in!

Slightly off topic. I have a PS 3 Standard, backpack, 2 batteries, iPad adapter, charger and am looking to sell or trade to get a used Mavic Pro with batteries and a case. Is this something local stores do, or should I just do this on my own?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twistedpair