DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone stickers

Tejo

Reactions
Just asking if somebody had bought their stickers after passing the test , if so where did you get them.
cheers.

I got gold stick-on numbers from Michaels craft store. Before that I used a Brother label maker from Walmart.

Reactions: Tejo
I thought you could put reg.# inside of drone as long as it took no tools to view it ie: the battery area
i thought that as well and called the caa helpline for clarification i was told that it had to be visible without a police officer having to do any dismantling on the outside of the body of the drone i did add that it does not require any tools to take off the battery but was told it was still dismantling

Reactions: Gindra and Thomas B
Reactions: EricE
Just asking if somebody had bought their stickers after passing the test , if so where did you get them.
cheers.
cheers.

Copy and paste your OP & FL numbers directly from The CAA confirmation details that they send you into a word document, print them at that size as they are at the regulation height, cut to size and use a piece of removable sellotape to apply to the drone, have stuck mine on my MA on top at the rear between the white body and silver in the black Recess cost nothing.

Reactions: Tejo
Brother p-touch label printer does a decent job. Plenty of different label colors to work with.

Brother p-touch label printer does a decent job
Any trouble keeping those labels stuck to the drone? I have a Brother P-Touch label maker and the labels start peeling off of many plastic surfaces around the house after 5 or so months pass by.

Reactions: Thomas B
Any trouble keeping those labels stuck to the drone? I have a Brother P-Touch label maker and the labels start peeling off of many plastic surfaces around the house after 5 or so months pass by.
Same experience here... that’s why I went with the transfers which also avoid sticky tape residue getting everywhere.

i thought that as well and called the caa helpline for clarification i was told that it had to be visible without a police officer having to do any dismantling on the outside of the body of the drone i did add that it does not require any tools to take off the battery but was told it was still dismantling
Thanks old man mavic!

Reactions: old man mavic
This is where we install OUR FAA DECALS available in 12 colors - 10 decals per set includes 5 different sizes.
Thanks for the shout-out @Thomas B

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ