DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone that records on sd card

Dave W

Reactions
Hey y’all newbie looking for affordable drone that records a video without a lag and that is easy to fly. Thanks for your help

Mavic pro 1, can get used for very good price and will do what you want. I've had one for a few years and 4500 miles still going strong.

I think I would start out with the Mavic Mini.
The fly more kit especially.

Welcome to the forum, @Dave W This video may help, because he gets into the pricing, the camera details, and the flying details. The forum’s Classified section has some great candidates for sale now.

All DJI drones mentioned are easy to fly, if you read the full manual, read this forum’s many sections, and if you fly low, slow & right-there-in-front-of-you for a few batteries.

Mavic pro 1, can get used for very good price and will do what you want. I've had one for a few years and 4500 miles still going strong.

It might be hard to find one now, not available here in Oz now . . . but the MPP (Mavic Pro Platinum) is still available worldwide.
And it is a great aircraft, particularly how they are priced now, a flymore kit gives best value with the 3 batteries.

The the OP @Dave W . . . as far as I know, no drone records to SD card, but all the DJI consumer drones record to micro SD card, you just use the SD adapter . . . and all have very little lag / latency.
There are a few wifi models, which have a bit less range / urban reliability than those with Ocusyc 1.0 or 2.0.
Do a bit of research there to find the difference, search wifi and ocusync here on the forum, there's been recent threads.

Edit typo

Last edited:
Reactions: Rnl and pelagic_one
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest