DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone The Line : A mega City with drones.

it must be a human thing ,we spend our lives standing in line, waiting in line, joining the back of the line,and now they want us to live in the line ,sorry but i draw the line at that ,and i will not be lining up to live there any time soon ,thats the end of the line
OMM signing off

Dreaming is what innovation is all about.
I'm just glad that I won't be around to have to live in those conditions. To me, it looks like rats in a glass cage. But I'm sure that there are people who would appreciate the innovation.
Regards

I agree, i couldnt think of anything worse than living inside a cage. But i guess some people in over populated countries are living under a piece of tin, if they are lucky.
I doubt we will see anything like tjis in our life time, but i do find the concept interesting. No less interesting because i personally wouldnt like to participate

Reactions: Gagey52
Keep in mind there trying to survive in the Dessert Wind Conditions with a more explosive weather events on the way. No different than those that live in the High Rise with built in stores, restaurants and banks , Crime in the city is going to be very low on the line. Obviously for the Elite only.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. < Land on the Water.

Reactions: Gagey52

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000