DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone/UAV rules in India

Talha

Reactions
The DGCA (DIRECTOR GENERAL CIVIL AVIATION) is the regulating authority that regulates UAV in India. They r still to issue a set rules for Drones. Right noe import of drones in India is totally ban, but strangely they are available online. If somebody is thinking of taking a drone to India, beware! as the customs will confescate any drone if they find out you are carrying one, but if u r lucky enough and u pass through green channel without getting checked u might have a chance.

Attached below are the Draft rules layed down by DGCA in India.

http://www.dgca.nic.in/misc/draft circular/AT_Circular - Civil_UAS(Draft April 2016).pdf

Last edited:
HAHAHA, god knows how many years this will take to come through. Our country is more paranoid because its filled with political crooks that dont want you looking at their homes and how many swimming pools they've built into their homes with robbed public tax payers money.

Reactions: Thwyllo
One year and still waiting for a official notice on drones in India

HAHAHAHA. Refer to my post above. I know my country very very well. You will be waiting for many years to come my friend. This country doesn't want anyone to have fun/recreation/entertainment. Just pay taxes and die. Serious and stuck up third world country.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tariqstudio