DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

AirVūz

Reactions
Hi MavicPilots Members,

My name is Jacob and I work with AirVūz. AirVūz is the worlds largest drone videos hosting & sharing website. It's a site for the worldwide drone community to show their amazing flights, races, aerial productions and work.

In our first post, I would like to go over just a couple points:
  • Make sure AirVūz is properly introduced to this fantastic drone community.
  • Create a channel where you can contact us directly with any questions, comments, suggestions or concerns. Making sure you get quick feedback on what you would like and dislike about AirVūz.
  • Explain and answer questions about how AirVūz benefits and features the drone community and drone pilots to a massive worldwide audience.
  • GIVEAWAY!
Since you are all either current drone owners creating videos & taking photographs or you are thinking about purchasing your first drone, you may have already heard of AirVūz. As I mentioned we are a drone video hosting and sharing website and community. What many ask though is what makes us different from the other video hosting sites? We are a strictly drone related video platform. Your drone videos are not lost amongst the masses, or played after a cat video - this helps contributors on the site get the highest level of exposure possible. Some of the worlds best racing pilots, aerial videographers and producers share content on AirVūz. With millions of eyes on our site and social media following drone videos get noticed!

Most importantly AirVūz is committed to featuring the creators of the incredible content uploaded to our site! Through social media, on-site features and our original programing we are highlighting what drone pilots are doing around the world. Be sure to check out Drone Dish & let me know if you are interested in being featured on the show.

As a fellow Mavic owner, I have found the users and information on this forum educational, interesting and at times, mind-boggling - the Mavic and drone industry are so exciting in general. Its very exciting to be part of a such a passionate community.

For more information on AirVūz feel free to listen to this podcast with our CEO Michael Israel when he was recently on “Drone Radio Show”: http://bit.ly/2jyANim

Now that all that is done… How about a contest?!?!

Up for grabs is a DJI Mavic Pro Accessory Bundle: DJI Shoulder Bag, Mavic Intelligent Flight Battery, 2 Propeller Sets. Cleaning Kit, eDigitalUSA Stylus Pen & eDigitalUSA Cleaning Cloth.
(see attachment)

To win, we ask that you reply to this first post and tell us what you think about AirVūz or what topics we should discuss in this forum. Any suggestions, comments, tips or ideas are welcome! The randomly selected winner will be chosen on Friday, April 7th and the winner will be announced on Monday, April 10th!

We look forward to being apart of this fantastic community and can’t wait to hear your thoughts!

-Jacob
Marketing Communications Manager
AirVūz

Attachments

• DSC00286.JPG
    DSC00286.JPG
    4.3 MB · Views: 57
Hey AirVūz,

I created an account and posted a video to check things out.

Everything went smoothly, no issues.

I like the layout and categories, a great way to easily look at footage you might be interested in. Nice that you can upload clips, or link to existing Youtube or Vimeo, can make posting a lot quicker.

At this point I have four suggestions.
  1. An image category would be nice to have. Some stills I've seen from the drones camera are incredible!
  2. Some categories might warrant subcategories, ie, category of Vehicles, subcategory Trains, Motorbikes etc.
  3. Just like the category dropdown when posting, it would be nice to be able to the same thing, but which drone/camera was used (Like the category, having up to three might be nice as some clips might use drone, cellphone and a DSLR to make the clip)
  4. A lot of people want to know what settings were used. It would be nice to have optional fields to post video/Picture information mode, fps, white balance, iso, etc.
Thanks for seeking feedback, looks like a great site!

My AirVūz post...

Trevlac Beaver Pond, Vancouver Island

Hey AirVūz,

I created an account and posted a video to check things out.

Everything went smoothly, no issues.

I like the layout and categories, a great way to easily look at footage you might be interested in. Nice that you can upload clips, or link to existing Youtube or Vimeo, can make posting a lot quicker.

At this point I have four suggestions.
  1. An image category would be nice to have. Some stills I've seen from the drones camera are incredible!
  2. Some categories might warrant subcategories, ie, category of Vehicles, subcategory Trains, Motorbikes etc.
  3. Just like the category dropdown when posting, it would be nice to be able to the same thing, but which drone/camera was used (Like the category, having up to three might be nice as some clips might use drone, cellphone and a DSLR to make the clip)
  4. A lot of people want to know what settings were used. It would be nice to have optional fields to post video/Picture information mode, fps, white balance, iso, etc.
Thanks for seeking feedback, looks like a great site!

My AirVūz post...

Trevlac Beaver Pond, Vancouver Island

Hi AlwaysAWOL!
Thanks for your post! Wonderful first upload, and welcome to the AirVūz community!

Also, thanks for the suggestions, I'll do my best to answer them here:

1.) We are in the process of implementing still images onto our site and will be a feature in the near future! Can't wait!

2.) Another great point, and one we have also discussed. Something like that will be eventually apart of AirVūz which will make it easier for users to break down what exactly they are looking for.

3.) We actually used to have this feature but for some reason it was not being used correctly and was actually confusing things. It may be brought back eventually.

4.) The settings.. this is something that has not been brought up as much, but is a very good point. A lot of contributors just display those features in their video description (if they even know which they used). I can definitely bring this up at our next meeting because like I said this is a great point.

Thanks again AWOL, these were all wonderful suggestions and I hope I could answer them for you. Hope to continue to see your drone footage on AirVūz and post on our page here on MavicPilots!

Reactions: Mike Israel
The site has a TON of Mavic videos. Just look at what you get back when you type "DJI Mavic" in search: AirVūz – Search
That is correct Mike. As we have seen, the Mavic is becoming one of the most popular drones on the market, and definitely the most portable. That makes it easy for all of these great contributors to make fantastic vids and upload them to AirVūz.

Not to promote my personal work by any means, but I was just so impressed with how well the Mavic handled 35-40 mph wind gusts over Lake Superior in Duluth, MN. If you'd like to see the footage here is the link: Mavic Visits Windy & Icy Duluth

As we see more and more drone pilots purchase and fly the Mavic, I started thinking.... Is it the best/easiest drone to transition from if you previously flew FPV quads or some sorta of racing drone? Here is a perfect example of one of our favorite Pilots- ZoeFPV, who has been flying quads or racing drones forever, and now just got a Mavic. The transition sure looked smooth for her. Although, she is one of the best... Check it out: The Beach Boardwalk - Santa Cruz

Think you have what it takes to make the AirVūz "TopVūz" next week? Or want just want to see some amazing drone videos from last week? Click here: TopVūz: March 10th

Let us know what you think. Always looking for suggestions!

Hi MavicPilots Members,

My name is Jacob and I work with AirVūz. AirVūz is the worlds largest drone videos hosting & sharing website. It's a site for the worldwide drone community to show their amazing flights, races, aerial productions and work.

In our first post, I would like to go over just a couple points:
  • Make sure AirVūz is properly introduced to this fantastic drone community.
  • Create a channel where you can contact us directly with any questions, comments, suggestions or concerns. Making sure you get quick feedback on what you would like and dislike about AirVūz.
  • Explain and answer questions about how AirVūz benefits and features the drone community and drone pilots to a massive worldwide audience.
  • GIVEAWAY!
Since you are all either current drone owners creating videos & taking photographs or you are thinking about purchasing your first drone, you may have already heard of AirVūz. As I mentioned we are a drone video hosting and sharing website and community. What many ask though is what makes us different from the other video hosting sites? We are a strictly drone related video platform. Your drone videos are not lost amongst the masses, or played after a cat video - this helps contributors on the site get the highest level of exposure possible. Some of the worlds best racing pilots, aerial videographers and producers share content on AirVūz. With millions of eyes on our site and social media following drone videos get noticed!

Most importantly AirVūz is committed to featuring the creators of the incredible content uploaded to our site! Through social media, on-site features and our original programing we are highlighting what drone pilots are doing around the world. Be sure to check out Drone Dish & let me know if you are interested in being featured on the show.

As a fellow Mavic owner, I have found the users and information on this forum educational, interesting and at times, mind-boggling - the Mavic and drone industry are so exciting in general. Its very exciting to be part of a such a passionate community.

For more information on AirVūz feel free to listen to this podcast with our CEO Michael Israel when he was recently on “Drone Radio Show”: http://bit.ly/2jyANim

Now that all that is done… How about a contest?!?!

Up for grabs is a DJI Mavic Pro Accessory Bundle: DJI Shoulder Bag, Mavic Intelligent Flight Battery, 2 Propeller Sets. Cleaning Kit, eDigitalUSA Stylus Pen & eDigitalUSA Cleaning Cloth.
(see attachment)

To win, we ask that you reply to this first post and tell us what you think about AirVūz or what topics we should discuss in this forum. Any suggestions, comments, tips or ideas are welcome! The randomly selected winner will be chosen on Friday, April 7th and the winner will be announced on Monday, April 10th!

We look forward to being apart of this fantastic community and can’t wait to hear your thoughts!

-Jacob
Marketing Communications Manager
AirVūz

Like the site. Got caught up in watching a few too while I should have been working. LOL. I think the idea of being able to post information on what camera settings and the stills idea are the best ones in my opinion.

Like the site love the setup and the videos. Made me an account but haven't posted any videos as of yet. But truly enjoying other people's video work.

Everyone,
Remember we want to hear your questions, concerns, comments, tips or suggestions about all things drones or AirVūz!
Also, now that AirVūz supports aerial pictures maybe you have more questions about that?
To have a chance to win the DJI Mavic Pro Accessory Bundle we just want to hear your thoughts. Then we will select one winner (from someone who posted on this thread of course).
Thanks and lets get this post rollin again! Ask away!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka