DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone went wonky on RTH

speedycompton

Reactions
I took my drone up today for a quick flight around the hood.It started getting to dark to navigate back so I RTH "Return to Home" it. It comes scootin back at set RTH altitude and then proceeds to do high speed circles above the home point all by itself. I input control and it doesn't respond and continues its dizzying circles. I decide to try losing some altitude. This works though all other inputs are still frozen. I manage to get it down enough it clips a telephone line and recovers itself. I continue to bring it down until i grab it out of sky by hand. I shut it down. No physical damage noticed. My Tx went low battery at this time. Any ideas? I'm almost afraid to try it again.Anyone tell me how to get the flight data out of it. I know it can be done I'm just don't know how. Thanks for any help.

Check out your TXT flight log to see if it explains what happened. You can upload and view it online here. If you'd like other people to review and comment on your flight log, then please post a link back here after you upload it.

my first flight did this exact thing, on rth it went crazy and wouldnt respond to inputs, i was lucky i was in a open area and managed to land but was very scary for sure

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom