DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dronebase type sites

TexasRancher

Reactions
Wow.. so.. overcast.. bored.. was going to fly and 3d model my house again...lol.. and came across a link to something called Dronebase.

Then saw links to other sites like that.

Now, I do not care about making money.. I just run out of places to fly and things to do.. lol.. so.. are these type places worth it?

I know, I would need to get my 107 certification first, that is not a big deal, spent more time in a cockpit flying than some people drive.. lol.. but, I logged in and they have tons of places to map and take pictures of that are within biking distance, not that I would ride a bike, but you get the idea ;)

Anyway, just curious what sort of sites they are. Some say it is a scam.. some say they do not have permission to fly those areas... don't want to get run off with a gun lol

So, bored and hanging out browsing the web and here I am bugging all you experts ;)

R

I use dronebase personally and as soon as you take the mission on dronebase you have the authority to fly on the property as the home owners hired someone to do it and you accepted the job. For me I get roughly 15-30$ per mission which isn't to shabby.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Htrismegistus