DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DroneKeeper Mini bulk order?

STROKE 01

Reactions
Hi...new here and as all newbies, excited to fly and terrified about losing my Mavic Pro....
With that said, I am very interested in ordering the DroneKeeper Mini. Seems like those use it love it but not a lot of use here in the U.S. as the shipping doubles the cost for a single unit.
Are there any distributors here in the U.S. or has anyone done a bulk order? If not, I am considering a bulk order to share the cost of shipping. I am curious if others would be interested in a DroneKeeper Mini if you could get it delivered to your door for about $30? Please let me know (reply here or PM me). I would probably sell via E-Bay. No commitment, just gauging interest.

Cheers,
Andre

This is just a beeper, so you can find your drone by sound. Depending on its loudness and ambient noise, the range will probably not be great. You can buy a loud piezo beeper for $2 on Amazon. Add a battery that can last your whole flight, turn it on beeping and away you go. $30? Uh, no. They should have called it DroneBeeper.

BTW the GO4 Find My Drone function can give you the mavic's last position and also make the mavic beep and flash its lights.

This is just a beeper, so you can find your drone by sound. Depending on its loudness and ambient noise, the range will probably not be great. You can buy a loud piezo beeper for $2 on Amazon. Add a battery that can last your whole flight, turn it on beeping and away you go. $30? Uh, no. They should have called it DroneBeeper.

BTW the GO4 Find My Drone function can give you the mavic's last position and also make the mavic beep and flash its lights.
So... I'll mark you down as a maybe?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom