DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dronelink and SC

Yes, with an M2P and no problems. This is one of the few third-party control apps that will actually install and work on the Android SC. You have to download all of the software from the Dronelink Website. Dronelink is a two-part system: a) a Webapp where, online, you design and can virtually test-fly missions, and b) the mobile app that accesses the stored mission and executes it. The remote app cannot edit the mission in the field, so you need to either get the mission right in the Webapp, or bring along a device with LTE which you can use to log in and edit. Dronelink enables very complex missions, and also integrates with Google Earth.

Reactions: RogerMav
Yes, with an M2P and no problems. This is one of the few third-party control apps that will actually install and work on the Android SC. You have to download all of the software from the Dronelink Website. Dronelink is a two-part system: a) a Webapp where, online, you design and can virtually test-fly missions, and b) the mobile app that accesses the stored mission and executes it. The remote app cannot edit the mission in the field, so you need to either get the mission right in the Webapp, or bring along a device with LTE which you can use to log in and edit. Dronelink enables very complex missions, and also integrates with Google Earth.

I did install, but it never connected to my M2P ... I even forced closed the DJI App ... any suggestions?