DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dronelink Behaviour in Restricted areas

millbah

Reactions
I am having problems with Dronelink Mapping. I am in authorisation area & have unlocked in the DJI fly app. All good there. In Dronelink I can take off, but it takes a long time to load up the mission plan. I get strange messages like 'Telemetry delayed' or gimbal errors or the drone (MA2) stops near the mission start point & running slow type messages. I suspect it is related to the Authorisation zone. So some questions arising : *Is the software sensitive to the area & is there another unlock procedure apart from the DJI? I don't recall any messages about restrictions. *what behaviour should I expect from the s/ware & drone in Restricted areas ? At the same time & location, I used Mavin with no problem. Any feedback would be appreciated.

What phone/pad/tablet are you using. Dronelink requires fast processing and lots of RAM. You may need to upgrade to a newer more powerful phone/pad/tablet. It even gives me a similar message with a SMart Controller
I don't think it has to do with the zone. If you are happy with Mavin, if it ain't broke, don't fix it!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54