DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dronelink-Getting started

WNYDroner

Reactions
Good Morning, I subscribed to Dronelink and haven't been able to get past the I'm logged in now" page. I've clicked on the 3 lines on the top right and I get window that I can view a few things (others repositories, settings) I've seen youtube videos where the new repository/mission are on the left side. What step am I missing to start setting up my flights? Screen shot attachedView attachment 111005

Reactions: Mr Marv
If you click on the word dronelink next the the 3 lines at the top left you should get a box with your name at the top and the chance to select plans or repositories.

If you click on the word dronelink next the the 3 lines at the top left you should get a box with your name at the top and the chance to select plans or repositories.
I clicked on "Dronelink" and got the box (which is the one I got before) but still no ability, that I can find to create plans. Just thinking, does my drone have to be on to make a plan? I thought one of the beauties of the app was planning pre-flight. Thanks for you help!Capture.JPG

I clicked on "Dronelink" and got the box (which is the one I got before) but still no ability, that I can find to create plans. Just thinking, does my drone have to be on to make a plan? I thought one of the beauties of the app was planning pre-flight. Thanks for you help!View attachment 111014

From your screenshot, it looks like the tools for making a plan are open right behind the menu you opened up.

(also, the drone doesn't have to be on or connected to make a plan)

From your screenshot, it looks like the tools for making a plan are open right behind the menu you opened up.

(also, the drone doesn't have to be on or connected to make a plan)
Thanks for your quick reply! The window behind is the window that is my first post. I clicked on each Icon and they are My username, Star clicking- nothing happens, the "arrow" says drones, the tablet indicates my phone. Still nothing for creating a plan. Very Odd!!

Thanks for your quick reply! The window behind is the window that is my first post. I clicked on each Icon and they are My username, Star clicking- nothing happens, the "arrow" says drones, the tablet indicates my phone. Still nothing for creating a plan. Very Odd!!

Ah OK, your screen shot didn't work for me so I wasn't able to tell.

This is what it looks like for me. If this isn't what you are seeing, I suggest contacting Dronelink customer support to make sure your account is provisioned correctly.

Attachments

• 20200819_121105.jpg
    20200819_121105.jpg
    628.3 KB · Views: 41
Reactions: Mr Marv

This is what it looks like for me. If this isn't what you are seeing, I suggest contacting Dronelink customer support to make sure your account is provisioned correctly.
Thank you, I will do that. I just know there is soo much knowledge on this forum someone would have some idea. Many thanks again!

Good Morning, I subscribed to Dronelink and haven't been able to get past the I'm logged in now" page. I've clicked on the 3 lines on the top right and I get window that I can view a few things (others repositories, settings) I've seen youtube videos where the new repository/mission are on the left side. What step am I missing to start setting up my flights? Screen shot attachedView attachment 111005
Hi WNYDroner ... It seems I have the same problem. Have an app on ipad, .. eventually got to sign in .. that's it ?! What's the secret to actually getting started to even attempt to create a mission. Wouldn't call this an intuitive experience. Just spent an hour on trying to find how to succeed .. Any further thoughts at your end????? Merv F.

Hi .... my screen doesn't look like that either. paid money .. signed up .. not low IQ but can't get this thing looking like your screen. Will .. attempt .. to get some advice from their support system. MAybe upload my (non progressive) screen to them. Merv F. Perth Australia

Hi WNYDroner ... It seems I have the same problem. Have an app on ipad, .. eventually got to sign in .. that's it ?! What's the secret to actually getting started to even attempt to create a mission. Wouldn't call this an intuitive experience. Just spent an hour on trying to find how to succeed .. Any further thoughts at your end????? Merv F.
Good Morning Merv. I had to go on the Dronelink website, create an account, and got on their forum to post my issue. It must be that they have Dronelink employees that monitor the forum because I was instructed to confirm I had paid for my account and it was activated within a day or two. It was indeed frustrating. Good luck!!

Good Morning Merv. I had to go on the Dronelink website, create an account, and got on their forum to post my issue. It must be that they have Dronelink employees that monitor the forum because I was instructed to confirm I had paid for my account and it was activated within a day or two. It was indeed frustrating. Good luck!!
Many thanks for your quick helpful advice. I'll look int that now. Have to try something at this stage. Cheers Merv

U need to open the app and then under the menu open webapp therenu can create missions. Best used oh conputer there’s also on the fly portions u can do in thenfeild

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twistedpair