DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DroneMax 360 | Portable Drone & Multi-Purpose Power Station

I already posted this the other day. I've ordered mine, they look great!
They had a 50% off sale for 48 hours too so I got it at a great price

Reactions: curiousshopper7
I already have my order in but I got the impression that @sideshowtony already had his
There are two people that had them for review's and both were difference on the 120 plugs but they were prototype's but who knows
for sure. They say May delivery great deal on price i have the A40. It was 499.00 but i use it all the time

Last edited:
There are two people that had them for review's and both were difference on the 120 plugs but they were prototype's but who knows
for sure. They say May delivery great deal on price i have the A40 at it was 499.00 but a use it all the time
The Gotcha. I have already spoken to Energen regarding the Australian plug version and it should be shipping around June. Very excited to try this great piece of tech

Any hope of Mavic Air Cables? Energen said there was but all the literature says A: Mavic Pro and B: by using the charging hub and the AC outlet?

Any hope of Mavic Air Cables? Energen said there was but all the literature says A: Mavic Pro and B: by using the charging hub and the AC outlet?
Yes, apparently the DroneMax 360 will have cables for Mavic Air. I read in an Energen post somewhere that they will be included

The thing I found strange was that they don’t sell cables separate. Hence when new drones come out will you be able to get the cables? I went for the dedicated smatree portable charger.

As anyone received theirs? I keep asking for status and all I get is crickets. Indiegogo says shipped August 2018 but that status has not changed since May.

I have not seen any changes i.m waiting for two of the 360's since may too hope to see something very soon they are 3 mounth late now
Energen is a very good company but I not happy with the delay but better to get a product that's working right then one that got rushed out and dose not work right.

Wrote to them also on Kickstarter as I never received it for my 4 weeks vacation traveling Canada’s Maritimes.

Any legal actions can be taken so I / we can get our money back??

Just got an email from Energen on KickStarter that they are starting to ship the DroneMax 360 out, should have it in the next month or so

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom