DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DroneMax 360 portable power station and charger

Energen / DroneMax make very high quality products and we've been proud to represent and distribute for them. Their current battery station for the Mavic is the M10 and the DroneMax 360 will allow for many other uses outside of just charging your Mavic batteries. Really looking forward to the 360! :)

Reactions: curiousshopper7
Energen / DroneMax make very high quality products and we've been proud to represent and distribute for them. Their current battery station for the Mavic is the M10 and the DroneMax 360 will allow for many other uses outside of just charging your Mavic batteries. Really looking forward to the 360! :)
Yeah, the ability to charge or power just about anything makes this a bargain. No hesitation in pre ordering this.

Looks interesting. Do they have any specifications on this? Total battery capacity? Edit: Found info on another page: 207 Watt hour battery.

Last edited:
Yes looks great , pre-ordered on the spot . Just not sure we will ever get it , delays deception and now running a new campaign on Indiegogo. [emoji848][emoji19]

I bought the M10 and it failed on the first use. What a waste of money.

Finally got an email asking to confirm shipping address. Hopefully won't be too much longer now [emoji106][emoji106]

Awesome, keep us posted of any advances
I'm in QLD so not sure if there is delays to us, usually goes via nsw then here there everywhere. But will be good to have it, i go through 5 batteries every morning and if the charger can charge them up quickly i can extend that out to 9 -10..

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zantuna