DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DronePrix AR Racing !

Ikopta

Reactions
The perfect antidote for flying in overcast weather! the DronePrix AR racing app for the Mavic Pro.
Its fun, you should try it out.

Reactions: Hexagon
The perfect antidote for flying in overcast weather! the DronePrix AR racing app for the Mavic Pro.
Its fun, you should try it out.

I'm going to have to try this. Have 37 arcs next to me and I can quickly get a couple flights in after work but know this will get old. You can only record the same thing so many times and this looks like it may spice things up a bit. It will be good control practice also.
Thanks for sharing.

I'm going to have to try this. Have 37 arcs next to me and I can quickly get a couple flights in after work but know this will get old. You can only record the same thing so many times and this looks like it may spice things up a bit. It will be good control practice also.
Thanks for sharing.
Did you have ago?

I did but found control to be way too sensitive/imprecise/not fun.
There have been app updates since so I should probably try again.

The track scale/size should be adjustable, when you've got room it would behave much better on a larger area.

Did you have ago?

Not yet.
Downloaded the app but not much time and in the midst of trying to figure out camera settings still.
I know camera doesn't need to be great for this but started settings experiment and need to finish. Little frustrated (impatient) with camera so not quitting till I figure it out.
Will let you know. MK

Not yet.
Downloaded the app but not much time and in the midst of trying to figure out camera settings still.
I know camera doesn't need to be great for this but started settings experiment and need to finish. Little frustrated (impatient) with camera so not quitting till I figure it out.
Will let you know. MK
Not sure what you are playing with, but this MAY help (I can't promise though) How to get Killer Images with DJI Mavic Pro UAS Drone - YouTube

Only thing that sucks is you need an internet connection. Otherwise I could see this as being a good training tool, seeing as you have to maneuver around fake objects that could help you in real life.

When will this be available for s7 edge 7 firmware any body know cheers

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deltabird