DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drones and Guns...

hookalakupua

Reactions
Ok guys. Since we know we all lost our firearms collection in an unfortunate boating accident while flying our drones with DJI Goggles, lets make this hypothetical.

As a Mavic Pro owner, what firearm(s) make your life complete and would you take the drone over them. :)

Anyone have any MP footage from the range?

Ok guys. Since we know we all lost our firearms collection in an unfortunate boating accident while flying our drones with DJI Goggles, lets make this hypothetical.

As a Mavic Pro owner, what firearm(s) make your life complete and would you take the drone over them. :)

From the range is a great idea, would be easy to do since I live in the boonies and the range is the back yard - may have to see how that looks.

Reactions: hookalakupua
From the range is a great idea, would be easy to do since I live in the boonies and the range is the back yard - may have to see how that looks.
Please share the video if you do! Soooo jealous. I may try and set the drone up at 300yds at an outdoor range outside of town and use it to capture the impact. Worry is the splash but also me shooting the Mavic! hahahaha

I got left in the past. So...
f27ed297effd1aa712cf3b075a9a9d27.gif

Reactions: hookalakupua
This was guns and drones. Not guns vs drones. Did I miss something? By the way "I like turtles "

Here's a video of it hovering over at shooting session in the desert. Enjoy.

I have footage of the Mavic circling me (in active track) while at a tactical range practicing my three gun, I know I have the footage somewhere 'cause I never throw anything out....
And I do not think I would trade the Mavic for any of them (maybe the .22 Sig mosquito.)

This was guns and drones. Not guns vs drones. Did I miss something? By the way "I like turtles "
Guns vs drones, the argument I have with myself when I have a few extra bucks I can spend.

Taking the Mavic to the range is on my short list for sure.
c18624fbd704470d98071cf19090ae9b.jpg

No one needs that many evil black rifles, send at least one to me and I'll make sure it is properly disposed of. :D:D

No one needs that many evil black rifles, send at least one to me and I'll make sure it is properly disposed of. :D:D

I'm sure you would, I'm starting a suppressed .300 Blackout SBR now, in fact the FFL dealer called me about an hour ago to let me know my stripped lower came in.

Reactions: FatherXmas
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143