DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drones Direct

appyarry

Reactions
Has anybody on here received anything from these guys?
Ordered 29/10 and I haven't.

Just wondering.....

Thanks in advance

I ordered from dronesdirect in Oct - been given various dates - latest is march - yet DJIs website says 'order now and get your mavic in 2 weeks'. Dronesdirect tell me they've nothing to tell me... I've asked for escalation to someone senior who DOES know something - and getting no reply now. They have our money and say they have paid DJI so why are they not doing anything about it - I dont get it. If there is an issue and they are in dispute with DJI who are witholding stock, at least tell us so we can cancel and order direct! Have you chased them? I also tried getting an answer from DJI, they just refer me to my distributor. waste of time.

I ordered from dronesdirect in Oct - been given various dates - latest is march - yet DJIs website says 'order now and get your mavic in 2 weeks'. Dronesdirect tell me they've nothing to tell me... I've asked for escalation to someone senior who DOES know something - and getting no reply now. They have our money and say they have paid DJI so why are they not doing anything about it - I dont get it. If there is an issue and they are in dispute with DJI who are witholding stock, at least tell us so we can cancel and order direct! Have you chased them? I also tried getting an answer from DJI, they just refer me to my distributor. waste of time.
ordered MINE IN October Also, date keeps going back but currently mine is 3rd of Feb.
If it moves again I'll be reordering from DJI and cancelling Drones Direct. Fortunately I paid with a credit card so if I do have an issue getting a refund I can go through them.

Gave up! Just ordered with DJI Refresh, Fly more and filters, just cost £150 more but I know it will arrive now, I've had enough of waiting, Cancelled Drones Direct, Just hacked off its another lovely day on a weekend and I can't go out flying, as sure as eggs are eggs, the weather will take a turn for the worse as soon as it arrives, then Drones Direct will also suddenly have stock! Ho Hum

yep - I may do the same. I just dont understand their approach - why wind customers up like this - DJI haven't been honest about supply but dronesdirect are making it worse by doing the same! If they can't get stock, just be honest and say so, dronesdirect!

I cancelled my order with Drones Direct on 20th December- I had paid by PayPal. The order was cancelled by email and the refund was back in my PayPal account the same day. To their credit, there was no hassle involved in cancelling.

I cancelled my order with Drones Direct on 20th December- I had paid by PayPal. The order was cancelled by email and the refund was back in my PayPal account the same day. To their credit, there was no hassle involved in cancelling.
cool, that makes me feel a bit better, thanks

I , like many of us, received the email from DJI promising 'order by Feb 19 and get shipping in 1-3 days'. I sent this to DD, whom I'd shown that Amazon are selling mavics and who had said that Amazon Prime's Mavics are being sold by resellers and dont have warranties etc. I pointed out that Amazon Prime items are sold by Amazon themselves... no reply yet. No reply either to DJIs latest sales promise. I emailed DJI, they purely refer me to DD. They won't confirm whether they have indeed got DDs order and if so , why it's not being met. I asked if they are only meeting direct orders and not selling through distributors - no answer yet. The situation is crazy. Why do DJI and/or DD not tell us the truth?!?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS