DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drones Will Soon Be Legal In India

lisadoc

Reactions
If You Want To Fly A Drone In India, This Is What You Need To Know

Drone enthusiasts of India, time to wipe off that frown and get excited. The country's all set to legalize drones... very soon.

drone_725_1509605208.jpg

The strongest signal of intent was dropped by India's aviation ministry, which indicated that it will create a set of rules and guidelines for both civil and commercial use of drones within the country's airspace by the end of the year -- December 31st, 2017.

Last edited:
If You Want To Fly A Drone In India, This Is What You Need To Know

Drone enthusiasts of India, time to wipe off that frown and get excited. The country's all set to legalize drones... very soon.

drone_725_1509605208.jpg

The strongest signal of intent was dropped by India's aviation ministry, which indicated that it will create a set of rules and guidelines for both civil and commercial use of drones within the country's airspace by the end of the year -- December 31st, 2017.

Yes, saw that news and I am really excited - Planning to take my MP sometime next year.

Yeah and its now Jul-2018. This will go on and on knowing about my country and its corruption everywhere.

Also if they make it legal i can guarantee you that they will make it in such a way that only influential people (ministers kids, govt big wigs families) should fly drones. Not like the USA where you can pay $5 and take an exam to get your 107 card ?

Also they will make it so expensive/convoluted by process that you just cant get permission. So theres really not that much to rejoice about is there ?

Yeah and its now Jul-2018. This will go on and on knowing about my country and its corruption everywhere.

Also if they make it legal i can guarantee you that they will make it in such a way that only influential people (ministers kids, govt big wigs families) should fly drones. Not like the USA where you can pay $5 and take an exam to get your 107 card ?

Also they will make it so expensive/convoluted by process that you just cant get permission. So theres really not that much to rejoice about is there ?

You said it my friend.

To clarify, the Part 107 aeronautical knowledge exam is $150.00, not $5.00, unfortunately.

Another bunch of branleurs.

And they wonder why people prefer to ignore the petty and unjustifiably expensive bureaucracy. It's going to become harder and harder to police though frankly - once people have their footage they're home and dry providing they claim it was done by a third party they met in the pub and was donated. Who can prove otherwise and of course any offence is in the flying and filming, not the actual footage.

a ridiculous concept to avoid the law - show me footage that doesn't capture the pilot or his car at least for a few seconds.

Reactions: Underdog1964
a ridiculous concept to avoid the law - show me footage that doesn't capture the pilot or his car at least for a few seconds.

A ridiculous response. I wasn't talking about people stupid enough to identify themselves on the internet by including their face or their car numberplate; those are the ones that get caught. In the absence of those things it's an uphill struggle to identify and prosecute anyone who doesn't want to confess. The law isn't that stupid as you'd know if you knew anything at all about it.

Reactions: colinfowler
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mini2boost