Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DSAR Safety Shirt

RCdancer

Approved Vendor
Reactions
Site
www.dronesar.info
I couldn't get anyone (other than one individual) interested in a customized safety shirt to go in with me for a group order of 20 to get a significant discount. So I went ahead and designed and ordered two of these quality CarHartt Safety Shirts for me. Much more comfortable in really hot weather than the Safety Vest.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-05-25 at 4.02.57 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-05-25 at 4.02.57 PM.png
    308.3 KB · Views: 91
I couldn't get anyone (other than one individual) interested in a customized safety shirt to go in with me for a group order of 20 to get a significant discount. So I went ahead and designed and ordered two of these quality CarHartt Safety Shirts for me. Much more comfortable in really hot weather than the Safety Vest.
@RCdancer Is there an order link for folks to use?

Reactions: Former Member
I can see maybe someone in control of a 'Matrice at an Olympic ski race', getting away wearing one of these.

If you can wear it without being feeling self conscious, more power to you.

I can see maybe someone in control of a 'Matrice at an Olympic ski race', getting away wearing one of these.
Huh? How is one connected to the other? We are discussing apparel for identification when flying a SAR mission in conjunction with DroneSAR.

I have to say, I don't follow your logic on this comment:
If you can wear it without being feeling self conscious, more power to you.

What does wearing a SAR garment have to do with being self conscious?

Huh? How is one connected to the other? We are discussing apparel for identification when flying a SAR mission in conjunction with DroneSAR.

I have to say, I don't follow your logic on this comment:

What does wearing a SAR garment have to do with being self conscious?

Wearing that shirt in Public, is the equivalent of the Mavic Controller Beeping. It draws attention, rather than distract it.
That is everyones point in this thread.

Therefore One might feel Self-Conscious wearing said shirt.
If however zero fooks are given by the wearer of said shirt, I say 'More power to them', as I wager fooks would be given with most people wearing that shirt.

My comment also related to the writing on the shirt: "Do not Disturb the Pilot While Flying".
So Im saying I think this shirt is Reserved for PRofessionaL applications, where its VitTAl the pilot not be disturbed.

Maybe he IS doing that sort of flying in SAR, but i dont think the majority of members are

Matrice incident mentioned for yuks as it's possible the Pilot was disturbed/lost concentration

Im sure someone will tell us what exactly happened so let's watch the video

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madkiwi