DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dual battery mavic pro 1

hasson9921

Reactions
Hello everyone, I am new to this community, I am a pilot of the beautiful mavic pro 1 hce 2 years and I would like to get the full potential of my drone, I want to install double batteries to my drone for a longer flight duration, I want to apply this mod, Any advice or a thread in this forum that I can follow?

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland hasson9921.

Check this out...

A lot of the products are discontinued but it looks like they still have this adapter for the Mavic Pro. ?

Good luck on your search and shopping.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Welcome to the forum and enjoy.

Please share your pictures, videos and knowledge about your drones.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Hello everyone, I am new to this community, I am a pilot of the beautiful mavic pro 1 hce 2 years and I would like to get the full potential of my drone, I want to install double batteries to my drone for a longer flight duration, I want to apply this mod, Any advice or a thread in this forum that I can follow?
UAV Mods i,ve been doing business with this fellow and here you will find your answeres

uavmods@mai.

Thank you very much for your answers, you are kind to welcome me to the group, this pleases me for being part of this family with a taste for drones, I thank all your contributions I will continue in the search, I am in Colombia I send you a big hug to everything and thank you very much for your help, can any of you recommend what kind of batteries I can install? I would like something not too heavy and that I have a good capacity to withstand at least 40 minutes of continuous flight. Thank you all. (I am learning to use the forum, I have never done it)

Bienvenido al foro!

El símbolo de la lupa superior derecha abre nuestra función de búsqueda. Fui a nuestra sección Mavic Hardware Mods , busqué "baterías duales" y obtuve estos resultados .
Encontré la página que me recomiendas, en una búsqueda previa encontré información en este uavmods, el problema es que soy de Colombia y el envío es exageradamente caro a mi país en Colombia, y en Colombia es difícil encontrar este conector

Welcome to the forum!

The upper right magnifying glass symbol opens our search function. I went to our Mavic Hardware Mods section, and searched for “dual batteries” and got these results.
I did not find precise information or any procedure on how to perform an installation step by step.
If I can find more information I will do a complete tutorial for the mavicpilots.com forum

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozwaldcore