DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dubai and Oman cinematic travel video.

Cosmic68

Reactions

DJI Osmo Pocket Cinematic Oman & Dubai 2K.

I'm trying to upload a cinamtic travel video, once a month so if you like this, please checkout my site

Osmo Pocket Films

Oman and Dubai have been on my wish list for ages to travel to. Oman was surprisingly beautiful and full of Arabian mood. Dubai is flat out fun and the evening sky bars are amazing.

Filmed on DJI Osmo Pocket 4K 50fps
Edited Final Cut Pro, 25fps timeline 2K
Music, 'Special cases',
Massive attack LUTS by IWLTBAP

DJI Osmo Pocket Cinematic Oman & Dubai 2K.

I'm trying to upload a cinamtic travel video, once a month so if you like this, please checkout my site

Osmo Pocket Films

Oman and Dubai have been on my wish list for ages to travel to. Oman was surprisingly beautiful and full of Arabian mood. Dubai is flat out fun and the evening sky bars are amazing.

Filmed on DJI Osmo Pocket 4K 50fps
Edited Final Cut Pro, 25fps timeline 2K
Music, 'Special cases',
Massive attack LUTS by IWLTBAP
Hi- I think we have already interchanged comments. I'm on my way to UAE January 2021. (as well as Oman and Doha). I do not have the Osmo Pocket but I do have the Osmo Action (like a Go Pro). I am assuming I can do the same kind of videos with the Osmo Action, right? Considered taking the Mavic 2 Pro but having a great deal of difficulty getting a permit.

Dale, please provide details regarding the difficulty in getting a permit. Is the difficulty with the UAE, Oman and/or Doha?
Thanks!

Dale, please provide details regarding the difficulty in getting a permit. Is the difficulty with the UAE, Oman and/or Doha?
Thanks!
Thanks!
The difficulty is with all. The difficulty with Oman is they are very strict. Their web site only allows commercial drones and a letter from company that hires you or authorizes your work. There is a severe fins and jail term if you drone without their permit. The difficulty with UAE is that they require a UAE ID. number, a UAE local telephone contact number, and photo. See attached. I am still confused about Qatar (Doha) of what they need.

What do you ask? Have you been there? Have you droned there? I sure need help!!! If you helpful information I'd love to start a conversation off the Forum.

Dale
Miami

Attachments

• UAE application with boxes outlined.jpg
    UAE application with boxes outlined.jpg
    307.4 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: Thomas B
Dale,
I wish I could help. I was just wondering in light of all the restrictions that are popping here, there and apparentliy everywhere.
Sorry I'm no help.

Dale,
I wish I could help. I was just wondering in light of all the restrictions that are popping here, there and apparentliy everywhere.
Sorry I'm no help.
Hey, Rocky Mtns: Thanks for your concern. Have you been anywhere there? (e.g.: Oman, Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Doha)???

No, I haven't. I haven't done much overseas travel at all.........college tuition costs have eaten my lunch!
Thanks....................

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143