DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini Dublin tourism used my Mini footage

Nice video and well done for them wanting to use it Thumbswayup

I take it you are a recreational flyer so I hope they didn’t credit it to you on the Visit Dublin site, not sure if that could possibly get you into trouble so it could be worth looking into if they did ?

Nice video and well done for them wanting to use it Thumbswayup

I take it you are a recreational flyer so I hope they didn’t credit it to you on the Visit Dublin site, not sure if that could possibly get you into trouble so it could be worth looking into if they did ?
There was zero monetary benefit for me, so don't anticipate any issues. Actually under the new EASA regulations, recreational pilots can earn money from videos; that's not my intention.

Reactions: NG Wildman
Nice one, well done. Yes, from next year the CAA will no longer differentiate between hobby and commercial flights. The regulations are all based on safety requirements only.

I don't recall Dublin's water looking like the Bahamas last time I was there lol. The weather is usually so thick you can cut it with a knife and fork! That's a hell of colour grade lol. Nice though.....

Reactions: Drumsagard
I don't recall Dublin's water looking like the Bahamas last time I was there lol. The weather is usually so thick you can cut it with a knife and fork! That's a hell of colour grade lol. Nice though.....
That was filmed during an unusual but of warm weather, the colours were quite nice at the time. The area is known as Dublin's Bay of Naples

Reactions: Drumsagard
I was surprised, and to a degree honored, that Visit Dublin wanted my footage of Dalkey and Killiney.
It certainly is a very nice video. I must admit that the inspirational messages in large font in the middle of the screen were quite distracting to me. I would have reduced the font side and placed the inspirational messages at the bottom 1/3rd.

Reactions: Tony McDrone
It certainly is a very nice video. I must admit that the inspirational messages in large font in the middle of the screen were quite distracting to me. I would have reduced the font side and placed the inspirational messages at the bottom 1/3rd.
Yeah, not my style, but that's their thing.

Nicely done.

Reactions: Drone Views Media
Nice and thanks for sharing.

Reactions: Drone Views Media
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54