DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dynamic views of Wicklow Mountains (Ireland)

yacoob

Reactions
I've put this together from all of the footage captured over last year, when I was slowly learning the ins and out of my Mavic Air 2. I had a general idea of what I'd like to achieve and I've picked the music for the video way before I took off - but in general, most of the takes here were done with "hey, how do hyperlapses work?" or "whee, I'm rotating!" attitude as compared to "scene 7, take 3, go". My inspirations were those two videos: 1, 2.

I've put it together with daVinci Resolve. Learned a ton, probably still have a lot to learn. Happy to hear any comments. Thanks!

I've put this together from all of the footage captured over last year, when I was slowly learning the ins and out of my Mavic Air 2. I had a general idea of what I'd like to achieve and I've picked the music for the video way before I took off - but in general, most of the takes here were done with "hey, how do hyperlapses work?" or "whee, I'm rotating!" attitude as compared to "scene 7, take 3, go". My inspirations were those two videos: 1, 2.

I've put it together with daVinci Resolve. Learned a ton, probably still have a lot to learn. Happy to hear any comments. Thanks!

The video has several blurred and stuttered scenes. In general, the whites and the sky are totally burnt out. Most of the scenes that stutter probably do so because you have sped up the images.

I think you could make a much nicer video if you gave it a calmer pace and didn't speed up the scenes (for example, the scene at 0:15 is uncomfortable to watch on a big screen). Also, I would delete the blurred scenes.

Hope these comment helps you

I specifically didn't want to go for a relaxed pace, and kept the recording fps down to 25 to get that blur in :) Having said so, I've noticed the effect you're describing at the times, and probably don't have a good handle on this yet. Any other timestamps where you feel it's too distracting?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929