DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

E ZEE Electronics via Amazon - Asking you to cancel your order

SackboyDad

Reactions
Ordered October 1 on Amazon (E ZEE Electronics fulfilled by Amazon (Prime))

Been asking them for updates.... got this back today....

Order ID xxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx:
1 of DJI Mavic PRO FLY MORE COMBO Portable Collapsible Mini Drone [ASIN: B01LZWGS9L]
------------- Begin message -------------

DJI has had a major delay in production and has not shipped any order out to any dealers, they have been keeping us in the dark regarding specifics of orders and at this time we recomend canceling the order and re ordering in a few weeks once they catch up to whats going on
==

They want us to CANCEL our orders and re-order in a few weeks???? Really??!?!?!?!?

Finally the Amazon dream beings to crumble and fall apart as we all predicted...

As an Amazon seller, this is going to destroy their business. Cancelling orders in mass is a huge no-no...almost as bad as not delivering them in time. ;)

I think this is a smart move for the retailer (for now)..
Think of this... how many is triple or double dipping their orders from multiple suppliers?? How many will cancel their additional unwanted order the moment they receive their mavic?? Its these bottom tier retailers that may lose out.

And also,
I'm really concerned that the demand for the Mavic could be highly inflated (caused by DJI themselves) due to multiple orders from different retailers causing a false demand.
I will admit I am one of them. I have an order from eBay in the USA and 1 from an Australian brick and mortar store and I will cancel the one that arrives late.

Reactions: EasyV
Man. This really screws things up for me. I'll be leaving the US soon and then I have to buy it at home where prices are inflated. Can't believe they haven't updated anything on Amazon...

My guess is that's a newer dealer, maybe not the "top tier" of some of the big boys.
Well DJI hasn't delivered in any quantity to top tier dealers either (Apple got just a few, Best Buy got none.) But E Zee's performance has been terrible, waiting until the last minute and then trying to cancel/disclaim orders, probably trying to protect their rating. Just like DJI, being honest earlier on (E Zee obviously knew long before today that they weren't going to ship anything) would have been a better choice.

I put an order in on Oct 3. Still says it will be here November 3. I haven't gotten an email from them yet. Sounds like based on others experiences the order will end up being cancelled. Really disappointing.

I put an order in on Oct 3. Still says it will be here November 3. I haven't gotten an email from them yet. Sounds like based on others experiences the order will end up being cancelled. Really disappointing.
Oddly enough I haven't seen any cancellation either and arrival date is still showing as Nov. 2. But I'm not exactly going to be out on my porch waiting ;)

Just got this:

"We're writing to inform you that your order from E ZEE ELECTRONICS has been canceled because the seller is unable to ship your order to the shipping address provided."

A more accurate description would be - "sorry for trying to sell you a product that doesn't exist..."

I really can't blame them though. Not their fault. At least they didn't do something shifty like send me a twenty dollar toy drone in order to claim the order has been "shipped".

"We're writing to inform you that your order from E ZEE ELECTRONICS has been canceled because the seller is unable to ship your order to the shipping address provided."
They seem to be doing this en masse to protect their rating (I'm not sure what else the motive would be?) Will Amazon let them get away with it?

Lol... E Zee just emailed me that they had to cancel my order... 'unable to ship to the address provided' dontcha know. I think they must be trying for the coveted 'DJI Award for Seller Honesty.'

They just did the same thing to me...unreal. I'm forced to back of line now somewhere..

Lol... E Zee just emailed me that they had to cancel my order... 'unable to ship to the address provided' dontcha know. I think they must be trying for the coveted 'DJI Award for Seller Honesty.'

****, just got it too. What are our options now? Got 2x batteries with yitamotors too, got some bs tiny drone so they could charge my account :/

Just got this:

A more accurate description would be - "sorry for trying to sell you a product that doesn't exist..."

This is a super sketch way of cancelling an order. I know a lot of the ins-and-outs of this stuff, and they're trying to not get their metrics knocked- i.e.: get booted off of Amazon. Happens all the time for sellers who cancel too many orders.

I got the same cancellation email, but Ezee also sent me this:

"Hey, DJI hasnt shipped out a single unit and currently the estimated delivery date to dealers is beginning of December so we are unable to deliver the product but you are guaranteed the first batch once dji ships it to us, we will email you the minute we get a shipment confirmation and give you a priority code so you are first to receive the mavic order, Your priority code is your current order number. Sorry again, and we will notify you once we have a further update, but we dont want to keep your order on hold. You are still in the same position in line and are guaranteed our first batch. Sorry again but this is the only update we have from DJI and we dont want to hold your funds."

Anybody else get this sent to them?

I got the same cancellation email, but Ezee also sent me this:

"Hey, DJI hasnt shipped out a single unit and currently the estimated delivery date to dealers is beginning of December so we are unable to deliver the product but you are guaranteed the first batch once dji ships it to us, we will email you the minute we get a shipment confirmation and give you a priority code so you are first to receive the mavic order, Your priority code is your current order number. Sorry again, and we will notify you once we have a further update, but we dont want to keep your order on hold. You are still in the same position in line and are guaranteed our first batch. Sorry again but this is the only update we have from DJI and we dont want to hold your funds."

Anybody else get this sent to them?

I did too, several minutes after the cancellation message from Amazon.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS