DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Early Morning edit 4k

Very pretty shots all around. The first 2 or 3 edits seem to be afflicted with rolling shutter. Is that related to post compression?

Very pretty shots all around. The first 2 or 3 edits seem to be afflicted with rolling shutter. Is that related to post compression?
yeah i noticed that too after watching it a couple times... Not sure what it is, the sun was really low, might be just some props shadow, or gimbal shaking? never noticed it before in my other videos...

Reactions: Brice LeCarre
Very nice...see video doesn't have to have crazy jump cuts to be enjoyable. Even the music was appropriate for the scenery. Yea I think you just had prop shadow which is a shame because it was a great shot otherwise. That's the next thing someone needs to 3-d print- LENS SHADE!

Reactions: Montreal_Mavic
Very nice . Did the power lines cause any issues ? Also the last shot going backwards , was it a forward shot reversed in post ? Very nice

Reactions: Montreal_Mavic
Very nice . Did the power lines cause any issues ? Also the last shot going backwards , was it a forward shot reversed in post ? Very nice

I don<t think the power lines affected the Mavic at all! And Last shot was not reversed, did it with tripod mode :D

Thank you!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22