DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Eastbourne | White Cliffs and Lighthouses

Thanks for the memories.My daughter lives in Eastbourne so go there every couple of years. Have been to all the places in your video. Will head over again if ever our government here in Oz lets us travel overseas again. At the moment can't even leave the state. (Though that is many times the size of the UK so still some choice ;) )

Thanks for the memories.My daughter lives in Eastbourne so go there every couple of years. Have been to all the places in your video. Will head over again if ever our government here in Oz lets us travel overseas again. At the moment can't even leave the state. (Though that is many times the size of the UK so still some choice ;) )

You are very welcome! Eastbourne is a lovely place to fly. It was my first time there but I definitely plan on going back there one day. I have only recently got this drone and I can't wait to take it overseas (whenever we are allowed again ? , there are not too many nice places where I could fly near me)

Finally had time to put together the footages that I've got from Eastbourne last month.
Please give it a like if you've enjoyed it and let me know what you think!

Taken on the Mavic Mini and edited in DaVinci Resolve.
Very nice! Still very much an amateur and somewhat hesitant at going over the sea, let alone over the cliffs - but the more footage i see like this the closer am getting to taking the plunge (oops!)

Reactions: KingsleyCng
Very nice! Still very much an amateur and somewhat hesitant at going over the sea, let alone over the cliffs - but the more footage i see like this the closer am getting to taking the plunge (oops!)

I would definitely recommend it! Just be sure to stay far away from the water, the sensors don't like water very much! And also be careful of strong wind. Once you have done it once you will be comfortable doing it again ?

Finally had time to put together the footages that I've got from Eastbourne last month.
Please give it a like if you've enjoyed it and let me know what you think!

Taken on the Mavic Mini and edited in DaVinci Resolve.

The Mini takes some great footage in the right hands ...well done indeed!
1:56-2:07 was hypnotic ...had to replay it.
Keep them coming, fly safe mate..... from Down Under

Reactions: KingsleyCng
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maviclake