DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

EASY835 . . .

aBuzz

Reactions
Awaiting arrival of Mavic Air 2 (-2 days) in Baytown, Texas. Between the Houston Ship Channel, petrochemical complexes, Galveston Bay, and natural and wilderness areas, locating a place to fly is more complex than I figured. Off to Costa Rica in Nov to photograph some wildlife conservation areas (private use, non-commercial).
aBuzz

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

Hello from the Crossroads of America aBuzz.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Awaiting arrival of Mavic Air 2 (-2 days) in Baytown, Texas. Between the Houston Ship Channel, petrochemical complexes, Galveston Bay, and natural and wilderness areas, locating a place to fly is more complex than I figured. Off to Costa Rica in Nov to photograph some wildlife conservation areas (private use, non-commercial).
aBuzz
Welcome and yes, you're area has some challenges due to airspace issues. But easy enough to find places close by to fly and have fun.

As for CR - you need to check and make sure you can fly legally there with the Air2 before doing so. Most countries have rules much like here in the US, but they may require you to fill out paperwork, get authorization for areas you will be, and more. You may have time to do that before Nov. Hard to say.

CR is a great country with all kinds of cool flying from jungles to awesome beaches.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Greetings welcome to the forum!

Welcome and yes, you're area has some challenges due to airspace issues. But easy enough to find places close by to fly and have fun.

As for CR - you need to check and make sure you can fly legally there with the Air2 before doing so. Most countries have rules much like here in the US, but they may require you to fill out paperwork, get authorization for areas you will be, and more. You may have time to do that before Nov. Hard to say.

CR is a great country with all kinds of cool flying from jungles to awesome beaches.
Found this as starting point for getting Mavic Air 2 CR compliant.

Attachments

• Drone Laws in Costa Rica | UAV Coach (2021).pdf
    167.5 KB · Views: 1
aBuzz
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots