Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Economical Drone Repair

Former Member

Reaction score
If you are having problems with your Mavic and need some advice or would like to get it repaired, we can help. We repair Mavics every day, and have a good stock of parts for quick, efficient, and economical repair. We have combined experience of almost 50 years in RC, and can diagnose and repair your bird no matter how mild or severe the damage. We can also help you decide, from an unbiased point of view, which drone to buy, which device to use, and which accessories you might want to consider.

We also train customers how to fly drones. If you are new and dont want to risk your $1000+ investment, we can teach you the safe practices of drone flying, and make sure you have a happy landing every time, and get your drone back in 1 piece.

We hope you are all having a great summer!

Rob
Thunderdrones

Thunderdrones Repair Information

Last edited:
Reactions: Top Hat

Cyberpower678

Reaction score
Meh, I don't know about the service. When I ordered my replacement part, I didn't get the free Phantom 4 I asked for. ;-)

DrMickyD

Reaction score
Recently sent a Mavic pro into Rob to be repaired. The drone is as good as new. He was fast and very responsive to all emails/messages. Couldn’t be happier. I highly recommend ThunderDrones.

Reactions: Former Member

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drones-CL