DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Edit footage Mavic Pro 2

Moura

Reactions
Hi, i am a begginer and thinking in use Premiere or Davinci Resolve to start edit. Can you tell me a good tutorial to start editing in these programs in my PC. Thank You

I started using Davinci Resolve and found a lot of tutorials available on YouTube. Unfortunately my computer wasn’t up to the task and was glitchy.

Reactions: Moura
Search this forum under both editors and you'll find links to different YT tutorials for you to use . . . Adobe Premier is probably the most popular. As DTG173 mentioned . . . you have to have a robust computer with a robust graphics card.

Keep your eye on a new editing programme coming maybe in November from On1 software company. They say they will be taking the learning curve away to make it easy to edit with their new software, designed with drone pilots in mind. Go to their web site to have a read, of what little info they have so far released. They have a great still photo editing system, so I expect they will develop a very good video editing system eventually.

You will get numerous suggestions, for me it was pretty simple. I had a Mac so I started with iMovie which is free and there were a great deal of tutorials on YouTube. I quickly learned that much of the editing techniques cross over to other programs. Each program has its pluses and minuses and a learning curve. I went with Final Cut Pro X.

Adobe also has tutorials on their website, as well as several on youtube. The easier Elements Preimier might be a good way to start, without having to pay the monthly charge to use. Also, has 3 modes, beginner, guided, and advance to help you to learn the program.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121