DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Edit of firstflight with mavic pro

eastsidedronr

Reactions
Just got into drones a couple weeks ago with a syma x5c series. Decided i needed a better camera! Just got the mavic yesterday and flew it this afternoon. Got lots to learn but its awesome!

Nice clip! Just got into drones few days ago with the mavic I received for epiphany but I am not as good as you to already post a video and having some jello camera problem due to cold weather. Did you already set your RC, Gimbal,.. sensivity for flying so smooth?

This looks really good! What video and flight settings did you use? Did you do any post production on it?

I'm in the same boat. New drone owner and starting off fairly clueless :)

Just posted some footage in a similar post asking for advice as well :) (won't link to it as I don't want to thread jack.)

Nice video,interesting and kept me viewing to the end which is the objective of good videos. Keep it up and enjoy flying

Nice clip! Just got into drones few days ago with the mavic I received for epiphany but I am not as good as you to already post a video and having some jello camera problem due to cold weather. Did you already set your RC, Gimbal,.. sensivity for flying so smooth?
Thanks! I did set the gimble sensitivity based on the dji tutorial video. I think it was the pitch sensitivity. Exposures were manually set. The late afternoon light made for slower shutter speeds as i didnt have the nd filters yet. They were delivered last night

A photo bg and having a go pro helped along with learning to fly on the syma quad. Theres a lot of good info on youtube re cinematic settings. Need to review those more myself!

Reactions: #28
This looks really good! What video and flight settings did you use? Did you do any post production on it?

I'm in the same boat. New drone owner and starting off fairly clueless :)

Just posted some footage in a similar post asking for advice as well :) (won't link to it as I don't want to thread jack.)
thanks! Not much post processing just an exposure adjustment on the fist segment and splicing. Using gopros editor which is easy and simple to use.
I shot it at 2.7k 100 iso manual exposures and was constantly tapping to focus as i wasnt sure how the auto focus works. Gotta look into that! I used the P mode with gps the whole time but not in beginner mode. I wanted to shoot the clip of my dog using the intelligent tracking mode but couldnt remember how to access it lol! So much to remember! See my comments above for gimble setting.

Trying to keep it simple is best! Have fun with it!

Just got into drones a couple weeks ago with a syma x5c series. Decided i needed a better camera! Just got the mavic yesterday and flew it this afternoon. Got lots to learn but its awesome!

Awesome. Very smooth & cinematic very clear, I could almost count the grains of sand among the rocks. Well done, it had me engrossed right to the end. Happy flying.

Thanks! I did set the gimble sensitivity based on the dji tutorial video. I think it was the pitch sensitivity. Exposures were manually set. The late afternoon light made for slower shutter speeds as i didnt have the nd filters yet. They were delivered last night

A photo bg and having a go pro helped along with learning to fly on the syma quad. Theres a lot of good info on youtube re cinematic settings. Need to review those more myself!

And here my first video after 4 days flying..I have to improve a lot in the cinematic flight, create my own lut, buy some nd filters and find better music...lol but still happy of the first results and amazed on the power of this little bird!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlafica