DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Editing on ipad pro

purbeck drone

Reactions
Ive noticed that some images show as one photo on dji app but when imported are split into 3 seperate images from merging for some reason?? Also iMovie seems to make video edits a bit choppy at 24 fps..any tips?

Use the search option for "file size."

Also search for best editing software.

Both subjects has been discussed a lot.

On SD cards there are always "unedited" versions eg. AEB photos = 3 seperate photos or sphere panorama is 26 seperate JPG/DNGs. For 180deg panoramas and AEB photos I know only one decent app for iPads ie. Affinity Photo. For video I use LumaFusion. Unfortunately, there is no app to make a good 360deg panorama on the iPad.

On SD cards there are always "unedited" versions eg. AEB photos = 3 seperate photos or sphere panorama is 26 seperate JPG/DNGs. For 180deg panoramas and AEB photos I know only one decent app for iPads ie. Affinity Photo. For video I use LumaFusion. Unfortunately, there is no app to make a good 360deg panorama on the iPad.
I take photos in single shot mode but still get 3 images from the card

Do you think its better to shot 2.7k rather than 4K to make editing easier on iMovie on ipad?

From apple..
For a smoother and more true-to-life look, try recording and editing video at 60 fps.
I am set at 24 fps so maybe thats an issue?

From apple..
For a smoother and more true-to-life look, try recording and editing video at 60 fps.
I am set at 24 fps so maybe thats an issue?
60fps has distinctly different look than 24fps. But 24fps can look well too but you might need to explore ND filters and a manual mode (shutter speed should be twice that of your frame rate eg. 24fps ~ 1/48). Experiment and find the settings that are ok for you. No one will tell you that.

Pick up LumaFusion. I use it on my iPad Pro and its miles better than anything else on the market.

Reactions: Skipper1 and tibzee

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143