DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Editing software for video and audio

SmokingJoe

Reactions
Of course I am working on my pilots license before actually doing a video/audio production for profit. Just getting all the pieced to the puzzle put together before I get the license.
I am an insurance adjuster and want to use my drone (Mavic II Zoom) to inspect roofs and other damages. I would like to find a software for editing the drone's video that will allow me to add "comments" concerning what the viewer is looking at. Such as "North side of roof with significant hail damage....) etc... Does anyone have a recommendation concerning what software (that does not cost a fortune) that would allow me to download the MP4 file onto my computer then incorporate comments or other audio into the film.

Vegas Movie Studio Platinum or Pro would work.

Davinci Resolve for video editing for sure. Free for plenty basic but useful features.

Check out VSDC - either free or licensed. Not affiliated with company but a user of it.
Link -----> VSDC

I like Corel's Pinnacle Studio 23 Ultimate. One set price (no monthly charges) and tons of features. Also included are thousands of files of special noise effects and royalty-free background music. I had Adobe Premiere Pro but this is just as good and not so bulky to use.

Adobe Premiere Pro CC for $20 a month is fully supported by tens of thousands of free YouTube video tutorials on every aspect of the program. You can then grow into it, as your needs expand, beyond the basic. Better than having to relearn another entirely different program when your first basic program no longer fulfills your needs.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803