DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Editing Software

woodland

Reactions
So, pretty new to most of this. Looking to be able to take some footage (pics & video) and edit them with music. Can anyone recommend good software/app for a real rookie? I'd like to be able to produce something that a realtor can use in their property listings. Let me know what you think. Thanks.

Reactions: Gipper
I use VSDC - both free and paid versions - easy to add sound tracks - here is a Link to their web.

Also the photography/video market for real estate is an extremely competitive market. Many agencies have photographers they used for a long time. I would check face to face (of course staying 6 feet apart ? ) to see what your client wants and expects.
Are you already a photographer that is adding drone services to your already established business ? How much experience do you have doing real estate still photos ?

Do you have your Part 107, which you will need to legally pursue that line of work, are you carrying insurance, etc ?

These are the type of questions you will need to be able to answer to the satisfaction of new customers.

CommercialDronePilots has one section covering real estate

Good luck

I use VSDC - both free and paid versions - easy to add sound tracks - here is a Link to their web.

Also the photography/video market for real estate is an extremely competitive market. Many agencies have photographers they used for a long time. I would check face to face (of course staying 6 feet apart ? ) to see what your client wants and expects.
Are you already a photographer that is adding drone services to your already established business ? How much experience do you have doing real estate still photos ?

Do you have your Part 107, which you will need to legally pursue that line of work, are you carrying insurance, etc ?

These are the type of questions you will need to be able to answer to the satisfaction of new customers.

Good luck

Thanks for the tips. I have my part 107, but just kind of kicking around the idea of the rest of it.

Reactions: Ztopgun28

Good luck
Nice, Ill have to check out VSDC also! What does it offer more with the paid version?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent