DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Editing

Carl p

Reactions
I have a technical question regarding Mavic footage and Premiere Pro or LumaFusion.
Our golf club wants me to fly over the course, takes some footage and then at certain locations MArk where they would add new trees. How would i “add” a marker in pro( as in overlay a video track) and what kind of symbol or marker would you suggest?
Thanks for suggestions

You could use the same teqnique that I have used to place a bug logo which I created in photoshop then imported to premiere pro time line overlay track, but instead of using text you could just a dot or arrow then place it exactly where it needs to be, it will be a bit of trial and error its more difficult to explain the procedue, I would just watch a youtube video to get a idea how to do it, the first one I found for you on youtube I just typed in the search bar placing a Bug/logo as a overlay in premiere pro.

Last edited:
I have a technical question regarding Mavic footage and Premiere Pro or LumaFusion.
Our golf club wants me to fly over the course, takes some footage and then at certain locations MArk where they would add new trees. How would i “add” a marker in pro( as in overlay a video track) and what kind of symbol or marker would you suggest?
Thanks for suggestions

The above ☝comment is the easy way. Nothing wrong with the easy way. But if you want to blow their pants off you can use After Effects to do a 3D camera tracking effect. You could even place a picture of a tree where the tree is gonna be.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
calezu