DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

El Nido Palawan Philippines 4k

Superior!

Beautiful spot. Looks like great fun for drone pilots. Looks crowded with tourists, however ...

Well, any tourist agency in the world would be more than happy to have promotional material of this quality... No offense for the video material (which is superb), but this time I have to compliment video editing even more... Great job.

Here is another Island in the Philippines that we highly recommend visiting especially for drone pilots.

Here is another Island in the Philippines that we highly recommend visiting especially for drone pilots.

Excellent! As promised I've taken a look at other videos & subscribed to your YouTube channel and, since I returned 6 weeks ago from shark diving in the Bahamas, noticed your video of the Exuma Islands including aerial shots. Did they have the 50% deposit for drones regulation in force when you visited there several years ago? I didn't bother to take my Mavic Pro there this year as I didn't intend leaving $500+ in any government's hands since being caught out in South Africa last year when I lost money over VAT tax I paid on gifts I'd purchased & could've reclaimed on exit at Johannesburg airport but couldn't, due to our connecting flight from Cape Town being 1 hour late when flying to Jo'burg to get the international flight back to the UK, and therefore had to run for the plane with no time to go to customs to claim my refund. Lesson learnt!

Could you tell us exactly where this is? Island name? Maybe latitude-longitude?
Spectacular!

You'd have thought El Nido, Palawan, Philippines was enough of a clue....

(Although these are all islands in the El Nido area not the fairly run down town itself).

Beautiful spot. Looks like great fun for drone pilots. Looks crowded with tourists, however ...
Thanks! Yes, it is crowded, but you can get private tour for only $160 for 1 full day and the food is awesome.

Well, any tourist agency in the world would be more than happy to have promotional material of this quality... No offense for the video material (which is superb), but this time I have to compliment video editing even more... Great job.
Wow! Thanks for that comment that made my day. I really appreciate it.

Reactions: Dedal
Excellent! As promised I've taken a look at other videos & subscribed to your YouTube channel and, since I returned 6 weeks ago from shark diving in the Bahamas, noticed your video of the Exuma Islands including aerial shots. Did they have the 50% deposit for drones regulation in force when you visited there several years ago? I didn't bother to take my Mavic Pro there this year as I didn't intend leaving $500+ in any government's hands since being caught out in South Africa last year when I lost money over VAT tax I paid on gifts I'd purchased & could've reclaimed on exit at Johannesburg airport but couldn't, due to our connecting flight from Cape Town being 1 hour late when flying to Jo'burg to get the international flight back to the UK, and therefore had to run for the plane with no time to go to customs to claim my refund. Lesson learnt!
Thank you! Leave a comment so I can subscribe back. I appreciate it. I remember leaving something like 30% or 50% but I declared a lower price. I remember it was Phantom 4 and I mentioned that it is only worth this $$$ because it is second hand. Going back, the lady did try to delay me and said she will deliver my money to me but she wasn't coming so I went back to her office and got it myself, you just cant trust people.

You'd have thought El Nido, Palawan, Philippines was enough of a clue....

(Although these are all islands in the El Nido area not the fairly run down town itself).
True, but the town is somewhat improving now. Looks like you have been there before and had a first hand experience.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rocko42