DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Elowah Falls in the Columbia River Gorge - a Winter View

AlanL

Premium Pilot
Reactions
A winter view of Elowah Falls in the Columbia River Gorge from last Thursday. This is 7 shots in burst mode stacked with a median blending mode in Photoshop for the water textures. Exp. is 1/80s @ f/5.6 with ISO 100 using the 24mm lens.

DJI_M3WinterElowah012623.jpg

Awesome photo!

Reactions: 4006448 and AlanL
A winter view of Elowah Falls in the Columbia River Gorge from last Thursday. This is 7 shots in burst mode stacked with a median blending mode in Photoshop for the water textures. Exp. is 1/80s @ f/5.6 with ISO 100 using the 24mm lens.

View attachment 160012
Is it legal to fly there? I'd love to!!!--great image--wish i were mine!!!!--JG

Is it legal to fly there? I'd love to!!!--great image--wish i were mine!!!!--JG(www.jackgrahamphoto.com)

Thanks - there was a thread on here a while back that discussed where you can get info on flying in the Gorge. While there are a few specific areas where you cannot fly most of the gorge is OK to fly.

View attachment 160012
A very nice shot Allan, well done editing too.

Dale

Reactions: AlanL
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots