DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Email from Transport Canada

j.r.r.

Reactions
I just received email from TC which informed me that:
'As a registered owner of a DJI MAVIC PRO drone, we are informing you that new information about this drone has been provided to Transport Canada. This may include changes to the environments in which it can fly in as declared by the manufacturer. Your certificate of registration has been revised accordingly - please review the information by logging into your account'.

After login this what appears next to the registered drone:

Reactions: tleedom
nothing changed. i asked them why we got this and i have not got a response.

So apparently what happened is the DJI was listed as ok in the controlled airspace on the website but not in the drone portal. So if you printed out your drone registration the controlled airspace wasn't shown as allowed (even though on the website it was listed) so when they added it to the portal the email went out.

Clearly this is WRONG but we'll just go by your answer... "Nuf said."... they obviously have tons of kinks to work though.

Make sense, drone111. I'm not planing to fly in control air space so it doesn't matter to me :)

That notice must have only went out to people that did the advanced test. I have Mavic Pro but only the basic and never got that notice/email.
Cheers

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143