DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Embry-Riddle sUAS Concepts Course

2nckayakers

Reactions
Hey guys and gals, I saw this free course from Embry-Riddle on the forum here a month or so ago and it started today on Canvas.com. I am curious how many others in the Forum signed up. Just curious what others that might be taking it, think about the course after going through the first module. Log In to Canvas

Hey guys and gals, I saw this free course from Embry-Riddle on the forum here a month or so ago and it started today on Canvas.com. I am curious how many others in the Forum signed up. Just curious what others that might be taking it, think about the course after going through the first module. Log In to Canvas

I mentioned it last month. I'm in process on Module One

Embry-Riddle online free drone course.

I mentioned it last month. I'm in process on Module One

Embry-Riddle online free drone course.
Lightbg what did you think of module 1? I thought the lectures were a little slow, but overall it was good information for any newbies. I did see two questions though that they said I was wrong and I definitely had the right answer. One of them was early on in the module and I don't really remember it, but the second one I definitely remember because they said true or false the speed limit is 200 mph and the height limit was some other crazy number. It was definitely false but they said I got it wrong. I saw a lot of other people in the discussion complaining about that one as well.

I really think this one was free so they could tease you into taking their remote pilots course which is $399 bucks!

Lightbg what did you think of module 1? I thought the lectures were a little slow, but overall it was good information for any newbies. I did see two questions though that they said I was wrong and I definitely had the right answer. One of them was early on in the module and I don't really remember it, but the second one I definitely remember because they said true or false the speed limit is 200 mph and the height limit was some other crazy number. It was definitely false but they said I got it wrong. I saw a lot of other people in the discussion complaining about that one as well.

I really think this one was free so they could tease you into taking their remote pilots course which is $399 bucks!

I had a ton of dropouts and screen freezes earlier. They sent an email to try again after 6:30, so I'm giving it another shot. I also had issues with some answers regarding part 107 exemptions and hobbyists, but I'm more concerned with gaining knowledge that will help me fly safer and possibly lead to a 107 certificate.

Jake

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmikebennett