DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Enabling ATTI/manual mode for Mini or Air 2 through DJI Assistant?

iReviewFrozenDinners

Reactions
Hi everyone,

I know that there is a way to enable debug in the desktop DJI Assistant app and be able to change some parameters to essentially make either Cinematic/Tripod or Sport mode into Atti/manual for some models like the Mavic 2 Pro and the Mavic 2 Zoom, but I was wondering if anybody has been able to do that with either a Mavic Mini or a Mavic Air 2?

Hi everyone,

I know that there is a way to enable debug in the desktop DJI Assistant app and be able to change some parameters to essentially make either Cinematic/Tripod or Sport mode into Atti/manual for some models like the Mavic 2 Pro and the Mavic 2 Zoom, but I was wondering if anybody has been able to do that with either a Mavic Mini or a Mavic Air 2?

WHY?

Hi everyone,

Don’t know. I wish there were a way to manually switch to ATTI, as on the Phantom 4. If you know how to fly in ATTI you can get much smoother movement for video.

Because I like to be ready for the worst case scenario and would like to be comfortable flying the thing without GPS.
In Australia we have a flight test as well as an exam to get a licence. As part of the flight test, you have to pass a number of exercises in ATTI mode. Phantoms are generally used by the flight schools because they have a ‘hard’ ATTI switch.

Reactions: CallmeDash
I have the same question. Flying from a sailboat and switching to Atti mode gives me 2x battery life (drone just floats with the wind most of the time rather than always fighting it), and 2x the speed (flies at 20mph just hovering in the wind, and then I give it full speed it goes another 20mph). Just because you don't see a reason doesn't mean there aren't good reasons! Hoping for a workaround soon. Miss the feature and the Mavic 2s are getting harder and more expensive to find.

Reactions: thispilothere
In Australia we have a flight test as well as an exam to get a licence. As part of the flight test, you have to pass a number of exercises in ATTI mode. Phantoms are generally used by the flight schools because they have a ‘hard’ ATTI switch.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wqb3