DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

End of summer blues

Platinum 4 ever

Reactions
I know that all good things have to come to an end But I suppose we still have the fall season to get out there and take some pictures and videos. Just curious what you guys do during the LONG winter [emoji300]️ months..? Pertaining to drones.

I know that all good things have to come to an end But I suppose we still have the fall season to get out there and take some pictures and videos. Just curious what you guys do during the LONG winter [emoji300]️ months..? Pertaining to drones.
I fly in the winter. It’s Ok if your batteries come immediately from a warm place like my house. And I made a muff type doohickey to keep my hands warm. Down at Lake Michigan while keeping VLOS I’ve flown from my car.
Here ya go...from my driveway...

From my car...

Last edited:
I fly in the winter. It’s Ok if your batteries come immediately from a warm place like my house. And I made a muff type doohickey to keep my hands warm. Down at Lake Michigan while keeping VLOS I’ve flown from my car.
Here ya go...from my driveway...

From my car...

Nice job. But not for this guy.

Reactions: RadioFlyerMan

I'm in Oklahoma. Usually no long winters.

Though I shot this in Illinois the day after Christmas:

Reactions: Platinum 4 ever
In western PA., Fall in the most beautiful season. The Laurel Mountains were recently voted #2 in the U.S. for Fall Foliage. Winter, after a fresh snow, is my favorite.

2020 was a strange Summer with the covid-19 but we went true and we will continue to take care of us I wish everyone to stay healthy. Look what is comming for me in the next few weeks ;) don't get me wrong I like Winter here in Quebec Canada but it's 5 Months too long ? ? ?
First Winter with DJI Phantom 3 pro ;)

Reactions: Platinum 4 ever
2020 was a strange Summer with the covid-19 but we went true and we will continue to take care of us I wish everyone to stay healthy. Look what is comming for me in the next few weeks ;) don't get me wrong I like Winter here in Quebec Canada but it's 5 Months too long ? ? ?
First Winter with DJI Phantom 3 pro ;)

I hear ya. I am right down the road. MASSACHUSETTS.

Reactions: Mario McFly

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser