DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Enjoying the moment.

Just at peace with myself and my Drone.

Nice vid John. You’re building up a great “Sunshine Coast” video library on YouTube, covering whales, sailboats, surfers, dragonboats, etc. Good effort!

I’m filming with a MA2 on the Northern Beaches of Sydney, filming similar type content. I’d love to get up to Queensland to do some filming, if they ever reopen the border.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fergy
Nice vid John. You’re building up a great “Sunshine Coast” video library on YouTube, covering whales, sailboats, surfers, dragonboats, etc. Good effort!

I’m filming with a MA2 on the Northern Beaches of Sydney, filming similar type content. I’d love to get up to Queensland to do some filming, if they ever reopen the border.
Thanks terry, yes I am fortunate to live where I live, although looking to get away in our Caravan in the next few weeks and video some new scenery.

Thinking of doing North West NSW.
Interesting choice, as I don’t think there is much to see. That said, if you prove me wrong by creating an amazing drone vid and kick start tourism in the region, the locals will likely crown you King In The North-West. :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skyscansurveys